SEO Case Study
Solar Contractor - REDGroupNC
Increased traffic to the Contact Us page by 138.28% over the last 3 months.
This huge increase was due to our Re-optimization of the page to include the specific locations that the company services. After we changed the targeting to meet those needs, the traffic shot up - confirming that we made the right decision.
Got the site ranking on Page 1 of Google for all the highly-searched "Sample Phrases" listed below.
This was the most straightforward SEO task but was key nonetheless. It involved creating a dedicated page for each phrase, optimizing the page's H1 & Meta tags, and then finally building links to the page from highly relevant sources.
Increased the Overall Time on Site by 20.90% over the last 3 months.
The Time on Site is a great indicator of how satisfied visitors are with the content of any given site, and the higher it is - the better. We increased this by doing a better job of matching up the content of the site with the intent of its visitors (which we figured out using Google Analytics research).
Increased the Time On Page by 5,323.38% and New Users by 20.00% for Organic Traffic over the last 3 months on the Contact Page.
This was a result of the previously mentioned meta tag optimization, as well as better targeting the overall content on the site.
Results Pre-SEO & Post-SEO
As you can see in the graph above, there is a clear distinction in the keywords this site was ranking for pre-SEO & post-SEO. Before we started working on the site in November of 2019, it ranked on the first page of Google for 23 keywords. Currently, that number is up to around 85 important keywords on page 1. This has resulted in tons of new traffic to the site.
To provide an SEO Program that would raise the REDGroupNC website to Page 1 of the Search Engine Results Pages for North Carolina Solar Contractor-related.
- solar installation winston salem
- agricultural solar panel systems
- triad solar
- solar panel installation greensboro nc
- solar energy greensboro nc
SEO Services & Strategies Used
- Performed keyword research to find the terms with the greatest search volume related to our SEO focus ideas. Generated a list of the top 10 terms to focus on getting to the 1st page of Google.
- Performed competitor research to reverse engineer their most successful SEO tactics, to see what mistakes we could avoid, & lessons we could learn from them.
- Optimized all Meta Information (Page titles, H1 tags, Meta-descriptions) to be SEO friendly, so that Google can better understand the content of the site.
- Fixed 404 errors we found indexed across the web.
- Wrote SEO friendly blog posts targeting our "top 10" list. Updated existing copy for the same purpose.
- Created an updated XML Sitemap for the site, so Google can better understand the site's structure.
- Went through existing content to find & take advantage of internal linking opportunities. Performed outreach to get other local companies to link back to the site.