Great Tech for Mother’s Day
Moms are pretty incredible; underpaid, overworked, taking care of business on the regular (like a boss) against all the nonsense the world has to offer... One day of appreciation out of 365 seems hardly enough (it’s not).
What better way to show your gratitude than a snazzy new piece of gear!
Our top picks for Mom:
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd generation) - Stream music, news and sports to your stereo, control compatible smart-home devices like thermostats and lights and much more!
- Apple iPad - One of the top-grossing child-distractors also doubles as a highly portable personal computer. Choose from several colors, sizes and specifications.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader - Reading just 6 minutes a day is a great stress reducer. This high-contrast e-ink, back-lit, wi-fi equipped e-reader makes it a snap to settle into a good book.
- Tile Slim - Being short on time is a constant hazard of motherhood, leading to frantic searches for keys and other necessities. Enter Tile, the anything finder, now slim enough to fit into a wallet or passport (available in a 4 pack)
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT - These durable and waterproof wireless headphones are designed for sport. Active Mom’s will appreciate the flexible design and comfortable fit and the price is hard to beat
- Otterbox Symmetry Series Case - The slimmest Otterbox phone case yet! Backed by Otterbox certified drop + protection (read, kid-resistant) and available in a wide variety of colors and styles
- Anker PowerDrive 2 Elite - An Apple certified, quick-charging, super high-quality car charger. Available with multiple illuminated ports, built in Micro-USB or Lightning Cable
Mother’s Day Activities & Events in Wilmington
There are a lot of options in Wilmington for celebrating Mother’s Day. Start with breakfast at the Dixie Grill then plan a picnic at Airlie Gardens or a relaxing beach day at Wrightsville Beach. For more great ideas check out WilmingtonAndBeaches.com or Eventbrite